Saturday, January 9, 2010

Her Pants are Tight and That's OK


Remember that Beastie Boys Song? Those were the days. And by "the days" I mean, of course the worst days for me emotionally (as I was a miserable adolescent) but some good days for music.

Anyway, we are now in the present. By which I mean that I am now writing in the present, not posting entries I've saved on my computer for the last four months.

I went to the doctor last week. I lost a whopping 2 pounds. I do need to account for the fact that is was post-holiday gorging and the first day of my period. So there. I should probably exercise more. OK I should definitely exercise more. The two or three days a week I am getting to the gym now is apparently not cutting it. And, if I am being honest, I haven't really cut back my calories all the much. Also more water. I'm thinking water is the trick.

So, to recap, More exercise, less calories and more water. Duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog!