Monday, July 5, 2010

The BIG Decision...

So it's been almost a year of working out (sporadically) and dieting (read: eating well until 3pm and then...).  I have not lost any significant weight (HUGE surprise, I know). So I have made the BIG decision to go ahead and have weight loss surgery. I am considering gastric bypass as well as lap-band. Should happen somewhere around January. Will be in a preparation prgram until then, psych evals, 10% body weight loss, learning new habits for post-surgery, support groups, etc. Very excited about it but a little nervous about post-surgery eating (or over eating). Any thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Ohh I have not been reading you long enough to give any advice on this! i would only say you really have to be happy with who you are on the inside. Cliche I now...but true! Best of luck in your decision.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!