Thursday, May 6, 2010

I am here!

Whew, that "blog break" was exhausting. OK I'm just going to be honest here, I forgot my email address for my blog and couldn't figure it out for the longest time. But fear not, 4 followers, I HAVE returned. AND I am ten pounds lighter. This may or may not be due to the fact that in the past month I have had; pnuemonia, strep throat and my tonsils removed. This has been a very special dieting moment brought to you by: starvation or "I dislike pain more than I love food".

At any rate, my mother has been very encouraging and my father is complimentary abou the shrinking size of my ass. "If someone told you to "haul ass" you'd have to make two trips!" He used to say. Now, apparently, I am down to one and a half trips. I'm going to be brutally honest here and tell you that 10 pounds on a larger woman is not that much of a difference. I'm pretty sure all of the compliments were due to my more supportive bra which makes clearer the line where my boobs stop and my stomach begins. At any rate, I'm still working on it! At last check I was *gulp* 282 pounds. Ouch. I'm pretty sure that I could still smoosh a small child, so I try not to sit on mine!


2 comments:

Thanks for commenting on my blog!